Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FASHION

A few weeks ago I bought Nora some plaid cotton tunics. They are so cute and she has knit jeans to wear with the tunics. This morning I put a lovely pink and blue tunic on her along with a cute pair of pink jeans. She said "This is a boy shirt." . I told her it isn't a boy shirt it's a girls cotton tunic. I told her that girls wear cotton shirts too. Then I told her she looked lovely in the tunic top and jeans. She said "No, I look handsome". Can you believe it. Handsome. When I told the director at Nora's school about how Nora felt about her clothes, Rachel laughed. No little boy would be caught wearing a pink and blue tunic top and pink knit jeans. I'm going to have to get a picture of this so you can see for yourself. I wonder what Nora's taste in clothes will be when she's 13 years old?

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

lol....Lottie is picky about her clothes too and she is always saying things like, "I can't wear that, I would like like a boy!" Must be a stage;)