Tuesday, January 04, 2011

CHRISTMAS MORNING


This was not a typical Christmas for us. We had a wedding in our home on January 1, 2011. We didn't decorate for Christmas the way we usually do and we had to keep the tree simple with no color. The tree was our only Christmas decorations inside. I wish we could have gone all out with the decorations because it's the first Christmas that Nora knew exactly what was happening. She was so excited. She loved every minute of it even if we were more decorated for a wedding than Christmas. I hope I never have to do a wedding so close to Christmas again. We went to my parents home for Christmas dinner and got away from the stress of the wedding. We all enjoyed that (well my Mom may not have enjoyed it as much as I did). I'll post pictures from the wedding later.



Our Tree

Nora and her train table


This was the single most important gift under the tree.
Hungry Hippo

Nora is a big Larry Boy fan.

Christmas Sparkle


1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Lottie would LOVE that train table!!! Her cousin Nathan had one and she just adored it:) Looks like a wonderful Christmas and I know that you are thankful the wedding is over! Love you!!