Sunday, January 16, 2011

SNOW DAY OR SNOW DAYS

We don't usually have snow here but last year we had more snow than I ever remember. This year we have had more snow than we got last year. Nora loves it. She got up and saw all the snow and was angry. She said "Mama we forgot to buy a sled." I don't know anyone here who has a sled and I've never seen one for sale here. We emptied a large blue plastic tub she uses to keep toys in and she got inside and I pulled her around on the snow and she was happy. Anyway we didn't have church services on Sunday or school on Monday or dance on Tuesday. We just hibernated for a few days. I made hot chocolate while Nora and Daddy made a snow man on Sunday afternoon and on Monday Nora and I "sledded" and made another snow man. I didn't take pictures on Monday but here are the pictures from Sunday. We actually got more snow after these were taken. Nora thinks it was winter because it snowed and that it's now spring because the snow melted. We may have more snow this coming week and maybe I'll be able to convince her than it can be winter even if there is no snow on the ground.












1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I really cannot believe all of the snow in Texas....two years in a row!!! Oh I pray it snows when we come home this Christmas...well...after the wedding:) Love all of the pictures!!!