Wednesday, February 02, 2011

A MOST UNUSUAL VISITOR

We have had raccoons coming into the yard at night for a while now but we never watched to see how many. I thought there was one raccoon coming every night. I was wrong. I looked out a few nights ago and there was an albino raccoon on our back porch. After that we started watching to see the raccoons. We counted at least four raccoons of the regular color and the one albino raccoon. Everyone wanted to see pictures but it's been hard to get one. This is the best pictures I could get. I need a wildlife camera.


2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I would set traps if I were you. They are mean. They would pull the shingles off our roof and live up there. The smell is terrible and they would have babies up there! Get rid of them....they are bad news:) Love ya'll!

April Michelle said...

Wow! An albino raccoon! I want to see it in person.