Saturday, January 08, 2011

WEDDING PICTURES

I was very busy during the wedding and I took these pictures earlier before dark and before all the chairs were put in place. The photos of Nora were taken by my brother in law. Del took the outside picture before dark. We should be able to get some good photos later. Other people took pictures and there was a professional photographer here. We turned the lights down low in the room where we had dinner and the centerpieces and flower arrangements glowed beautifully. It was still daylight when I took photos. It was a beautiful evening but it was very hard work. We had 40 people here for the event. I don't have pictures of the bride and groom but maybe later.




Can you believe there are 40 chairs here. It looks so small but I guess it's not.


Isn't Nora's hair beautiful. My neice in law's sister did her hair.







1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my heavens!!! Nora is so beautiful!! Did she just love her hair like that? Great job on the wedding Pam:)