Monday, August 02, 2010

FRIENDS

This is Brooklynn, Payton and Nora (back to front). Brooklynn and Payton are first cousins and were in Nora's dance class last year. We are going to a new dance studio this year and Brooklynn and Payton are moving there also. They want to be in Nora's dance class. I never remember to get pictures but this time Nora asked me take pictures of them together. The girls play so well together. They all love playing tea party.









Nora will start preschool in two weeks. We will be going to open house next week. Nora is excited about school. She will be there three half days a week. While she is excited about going to school she is still acting like Nora does when change is coming. She has been acting out for a few days. I know she will love school. When we visited a class there in May she had such a wonderful time. While I was being shown around she never even missed me.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

OH such sweet pictures of friends! I am so happy for Nora and her new friendships.

I am often so grateful that Lottie and Emma have each other when there are no other little girls their age:)

Praying for her preschool days and I can't wait to hear about them. Even though I have to drag Lottie and Emma into the school they always run and hug me and chatter all the way home about their day!