Monday, July 20, 2009

TRIP TO GRAMMA'S

We are going to visit family in Pennsylvania. Nora's cousin Matt is getting married. This will be Nora's second wedding to attend. I'm not looking forward to trying to keep her quiet and still for the wedding but we don't want to miss Matt's wedding either. I know Nora will love the dancing afterwards. We will also get to visit Gramma, and aunts and uncles and cousins. Because of the wedding we hope to see some relatives we don't always get time to visit while there.

Nora told me today she isn't going to go on a trip. I told her that Daddy and I are going we would like for her to go too. I added that she could swim in Uncle Jim's swimming pool and slide into the water. She then said "and play with dogs". Jim, I sure hope the dogs are ready for her.

I hope to post some pictures while we are gone but it will depend upon the hotel Internet connection. I don't know if they use wireless or DSL. Our last trip the wireless reception was spotty and not good at all in our room. We're staying in different place this time so I guess we'll see.

Fran, June, Jim and Gramma we can't wait to see you all!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I will be praying for this trip...she's just like Greg...he thinks he doesn't want to go but then when he gets there...he has a great time! lol

She will look beautiful in her new dress!