Sunday, July 12, 2009

THE BYRDS' VISIT

The Byrd family spent Saturday with us. The girls had such a good time. They are all growing so fast. They were only gone for a couple of months. It's hard to believe that the next time we see them the girls will all be several years older. They will all change so much and we will have to see it all on blogs. We will miss Greg and Kim and Lottie and Emma while they are serving as foreign missionaries (serving in Mexico), and they plan to make this a permanent move. Greg was our pastor for the past five years and Kim and I have been friends since we met. Lottie and Emma were Nora's best friends and Nora loved playing with them at church and at home. It will be odd not having them live just a short distance from us. I'm going to have to get better at communicating by e-mail and blogging. I've never been very good at that but maybe this will cause me to try harder.












1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Thank you Pam for the most wonderful day of fellowship. You just spoiled us so much with food, conversation and loving us the way you always have....we treasure your friendship.

P.S. I stole one of these pics for my blog because I never took my camera out I was having so much fun!