Wednesday, July 08, 2009

FORTH OF JULY

On the morning of July 4th. our family met at our house to celebrate the birth of our country. We celebrated by attending a TEA Party at the courthouse square first and then we came home and cooked hamburgers and hotdogs outside. Later in the day we made homemade ice cream and then shot off fireworks. We all had a great time. Nora actually enjoyed the political protest. She sat in her stroller with a sign that read "BIG PEOPLE, LITTLE GOVERNMENT". Everyone got a kick out of that.

Nora with her sign

Del and my sister Lisa with flag with Nora looking on
Nora with my sister April taking a break from the sun

My parents with signs (you can't see my mom only her sign)
My sister Angela with her husband Dale

Del, Lisa and my brother-in-law Dan in the back


No comments: