Monday, March 15, 2010

FAMILY FUN

We watched the first episode of "The Pacific". It was good. Valton wasn't there for Guadalcanal. His part comes later. Del, Nora and I went to my parents home to watch TV and my sister Angela and her husband Dale was there also. We had dinner and all watched "The Pacific" together. Nora watched video's in another room. She didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. She loves watching "Backyardigans". We plan to get together each week and watch the mini-series. We had a lot of fun.
I inquired about preschool today. Nora turns 4 in May. I can't believe she is almost 4 years old and will be ready for preschool in the fall. She is very excited about school. I don't know if she should go for two or three half days a week. Probably two half days a week. I know I don't want her to go 5 days and I don't want her to go all day but my sister said her girls wanted to stay all day because the children had more fun in afternoon. They had school in the morning and played all afternoon. I still think two half days a week will be all the time I will want her to be away. She already knows all her letters and numbers. She can add numbers already. She has always liked numbers. She likes to count sheep when she falls asleep at night. She likes to count anything.

1 comment:

The Meador's said...

Call me when you want my "expert" advice on preschool and kindergarten =) That is my speciality!

I told Michael that other day that I would love to see your family again!