Monday, October 26, 2009

MOM'S BIRTHDAY FUN

My birthday was on the 22nd. and my Dad's was on the 23rd. and Del said he was going to give us a birthday party. He was planning the whole thing and didn't want me to do anything. He and Nora decorated the dining room with Sponge Bob and we had a Halloween cake. Nora loved it. You can tell by the gifts that Del did one stop shopping. My Dad had wanted a pistol to carry with him while he is feeding animals and checking fences. He was very happy with his gift. Del got me a cute little see through number and the number is 45 caliber. I think he worries about us living away from the masses but I feel safer here than I did in the city.




Daddy's and Pistol

Me and my 45 caliber something

I also got a Garmin navigation system. It's great and I love it.




5 comments:

Morris' said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you will be real safe now. LOL I think it is bigger then you.

I think Del is earning brownie points with throwing you and your Dad a party.

We glad you are enjoying your new place. Tell Nora that she did a great job on the cake and deciding on Sponge Bob(my favorite).

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow....ummm...that is a really big present! How romantic!! lol

Looks like everyone had a great time!

thechapmanfamily said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Breaking News from Fox, Actor Brian Dennehy's car has been found abandoned in rural East Texas. Those close to the actor say he has recently been having nightmarish flashbacks from the 1980's. Texas 911 reports a call placed from Mr Dennehy's cell phone containing one frantic, echoing word : PAMBO !!!

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PAM!!!

I just saw this. WOW...you go girl!!! Seriously. I want to see you shoot it next time I'm there. ;-)