Thursday, October 29, 2009

BUNNY SUIT

Nora has been telling me for a couple of months she wanted a bunny suit. I knew Halloween was coming and said "Sure you can have a bunny suit". Then I couldn't find one in her size. I thought a bunny would be easy to find but it wasn't. It took me about 12 hours of hard labor to make this. The girls were asked to wear their Halloween costumes to dance class today so I only had two days to get it finished. My sister, Angie came and entertained Nora while I sewed. Nora loves her bunny suit but keeps trying to pull the ears down so she can see them and believe me it wasn't easy to get bunny ears to stand up like that. They keep going back up even when she pulls on them.








3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is the absolute cutest little bunny I have ever seen!

Morris' said...

I think her ears were as big as she is. How is that!

Rebecca said...

How precious!!! She is such a sweetheart!!! Miss you guys!! xoxo