Saturday, March 10, 2012

BABY SHOWER

LeAnn and Caleb have a baby due on April 15. Adrian gave her a baby shower last weekend at Angie's house. Caleb got called out to work and had to leave. I didn't even get a picture of him. The rest of us had a great time and ate too much. This is a picture of LeAnn. Doesn't she look great.
LeAnn
Adrian and Yuli

Adrian made the cake.

This is LeAnn and Brent (soon to be a big brother)
Josh
James (Yuli and Isaac's son)
Isaac
Brent hiding under a table
Gammer with Abby (Yuli and Isaac's new baby)
Lisa and David
Me
April
Logan, Hannah and Amanda
Gappy and Isaac
Nora, Brent and James eating fish
James
Angie, Isaac and Dan cooking fish

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

She does look great and she can still cross her legs? Wow! I couldn't even see my toes when I was pregnant:) lol

You look beautiful my friend:)