Sunday, December 06, 2009

TIS THE SEASON

Del has always loved decorating for Christmas and this year is no exception. Nora is very aware of what is happening this year. She asks me to tell her "The Christmas Story" several times a day. She loves to hear about baby Jesus. I am not usually enthusiastic about decorating because the house is such a mess while the decorating is going on but Nora's enthusiasm has me enjoying decorating this year. The house is looking pretty good and I'm finally showing pictures.
I have posted pictures for the past two months. We have been so busy that I was very behind on my blogging but now we are caught up to date. I hope you have time to see all the pictures.


















2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Pam ....I LOVE them all....what a gorgeous Christmas home! We love you guys.

Rebecca said...

Pam, The house looks awesome!! You guys did a great job of decorating! Nora is really growing and her hair is so beautiful and long. Christmas is really exciting this year. The kids know exactly what's going on. ;-)))

Love, Rebecca and Zachary