Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MORNING PRAYERS

When Nora and I finished praying this morning I said "Amen" and Nora said "No Mom, Wow Wow". So we prayed for Wow Wow Wubbzy. I said another "Amen" and heard another "No Mom" this time it was followed by "TV". So we thanked God for the TV and said another "Amen". Followed by "No Mom, blocks". So we thanked God for blocks and said "Amen". Once again I heard "No Mom". This was followed by "M M's". We thanked God for M&M's and at last finished our prayer. "Amen"

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awww....she is thanking Him for all the things she loves. Very sweet.

thechapmanfamily said...

How sweet, I can't wait to have little talks with Vince. Oh yeah, yes I can!!!!

she is so sweet!

Rebecca said...

How sweet is that! Bless her little heart!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Rebecca and Zachary